Thursday, September 16, 2010

Wuhan hot days from now really show the power of

Last night's wind and rain started this morning to go to work or did; until the afternoon, I walked out from the hotel, the rain finally stopped, or overcast days. I passed the lake, to be capped with a red tile spotless after washing off the many clean on green leaf, sky, trees, lakes, and all exposed under my eye, all brand new to the Pan-light impact on the sky is still cloudy. I stormed in the fresh hot mud, grass intermediate moment between infected and crisp in this sadly beautiful scenery in the. I stood around to visit, see the rain of the ink of the lake, rows of willows, where until a few months, I have, and they forged friendships; or whisk wind Xu Xu, sun hee hee, I work from weeping willow next to the trail walk, catkins sticks it out into the aisle, I ran comfortably, reaching Qingwo flying up catkins,UGG shoes, they definitely want to hold me to accompany them to play. Or hide in the big tree shuttle to avoid the sudden storm. Bamboo here, there are many I'm not to name the plants and flowers, they and a number of different styles of trees, lake side, gave me a good mood every day; all times, they are so beautiful, lovely, never makes me sad, not like those horrid man will be meaningless to make things difficult for me.

and Wuhan finally to real time, as long as walking, walking all over, Tang Han, fed up. Despite several days of rain, not a little relief. I just walk out the door, the whole body temperatures are higher, people like a fever, bad-tempered, and dry. I am looking for a cool world, air-conditioned room is not enough,UGGs, how to suffer too long this summer; eating ice is not feasible as a temporary swimming. I want that, walking in the street, secluded Lane Lu, regardless of where in the activities under heat,UGG BOOTS, I like flying as light as possible, leisurely tour zai,UGG boots clearanc, wants to go can go. I say all this nonsense I just wish to express implicitly, I was looking for a girlfriend! In this summer, a pair of lovers dripping sweat, what is more refreshing than this scene it? So you can see my shy, even if it is in my sites, but also do not dare say that many of nonsense. If I say the point: my forehead is still a following ten years of my scars with two brow. A shy ugly, almost everyone can be measured: I can not find a girlfriend. The people who know me would probably think that Bu Zhiyu this, but it can be seen the surface of self-confidence in my hidden inferiority complex. This is how to explain it? I can tell you say a word: cool-looking than I am, everywhere, have my good, 10000, none. I have many advantages, the number of columns here so, because I want a more objective perspective on my own on OSGi bundles text, is to find a girlfriend. Added that some people find that if I do not have this amount was pushed to the falling out of the scar, it must .....( I have omitted a smug suspect any); I found the course early, before the old is covered with hair, forehead, is a completely .... the. Was cut short hair, but found that still is so. And I every glance retired this scar, the more pleased that in addition to the body limbs, and my feelings in the case of most of it, for a while even deliberately exposed it in front of others. The idea to remove it earlier, is this explanation dissipated: No this scar, I would not be the most handsome of the world, then, might as well do some of it in particular. Well, stop, pause, one said that this scar, I can not ramble, and also regardless of whether patriotic people to listen, then I will not speak to me, talk about my views of the opposite sex bar .

Here I talk about women.

woman's face, I was very early and has said so many words, anyway, for the vulgar men, it is always the most attractive; the same time, the world's most beautiful example landscape, architecture or cuisine, a number of world treasure and a rare beauty together in one place, while the average man a note of these things, he pegged the next one must look at this beauty. A perfect man, no matter what his profession, architects look at building at first sight is of course, is the beauty of full-time poet, perhaps a chef has chosen to love to watch construction, a focus on the object is beautiful tramp. Even for a group of women, an independent-minded men most want to have beauty will not be accepted at this point, I have a passing of advice: intelligent woman to spend an hour a day in reading, literature and art, the self-conceited The woman spent three hours a day in make-up dressing. Reason is that, make-up to attract the majority of the rogue, even if there are over educated, he is still value your true colors, not the makeup on your face. Besides a natural face make-up can not change the content in art but will add much color out of thin air. The most important is that people will, for the more talented and British air vigorous and handsome lot of inside knowledge of the people, simply because few people were aware of before it appeared less; I insert some examples of what I mean: I a pantry helper, surrounded by a lot pantry helper, there are many waitresses, and several dishes from top to bottom with sixty aunt. I often see Duan Panzi side dishes vying to help the waitress to do something, or greeted with a. So these men who like to help the waitress busy, hardworking people into their hearts. How ironic this is one thing, I can see that nearly sixty years old woman with hands holding a large basket of cutlery dishes from our able-bodied member of the immediate pass through it, no one came forward to help, even Aunt last come to seek help, some of these people are reluctant to do. I cite this example to illustrate the terrible men surface, it seems that is the case, the woman in front of an animal as the men become gentlemen. Naturally, girls are more in the strange is that they come with these hypocrites have no pity. I just hope the girls have not yet finalized automatically to learn more knowledge, so in the future suffer, so common as street crying man who pulled the girl, go Xunsimihuo's.

Some may note that above the denigration of those men, for I only evasive, I do not see what good things. I am more than those just a thought, I thought of this, saying the Road, here are finished. Let people see only entertainment, hip hop is over.

No comments:

Post a Comment