Thursday, April 28, 2011

More like you did not talk to you more , to see to understand

Do not like people , can easily be a joke, casually send a text message ,
even , playing to the telephone to ask what the other programs in order to participate at any time .

like, became the bane of a heart , never even dared to touch or even see the time , unable to speak .

like someone is unfortunate to see her , in a word no.

Seeing friends and her laughing , and my heart and jealous and anxious.

implied or expressing oneself on occasion, I love you , and never lose face .




if I want you I will be out to see if your phone
SMS

even though I know chances are so
The slim


if I want you on the phone I will lay a series of rapid say you never
eventually press the send key
just do not want to bother you < br>



if I want you I will look at our record
SMS dialogue no matter what kind of feeling
always a kind of sweet because you
I always seem to grow up in front of



if I want you I would not want to
you will want me?
even if only for a second time
...


if I want you to listen to you I will recommend to my music
savor every word in the lyrics


if I want you to make the beat for I will miss it in the hands hands crossing the
revealed


if I want you I will learn Your tone of their remarks are false
any


you if I want to cry

I will not call you like before you SMS
will only steal a man hiding in the bedroom crying
then
to call when you pretend to put a mute
not take
send a text message after the flat back
ask you something What


if I want you in fact do not think you every day if

desktop theme of your phone you

Mp3 albums you
Everything is you

I do not call you not that I do not care about you, but I do not know what to say , afraid of you tired , does not necessarily call you must be very concerned about you ,




what love

No comments:

Post a Comment