Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Love and life

friend asked me today how to live recently ? I said, has been marking time , happy or unhappy I seem to always live in their own world ( entertain ), others to be happy if I seem to have fun , maybe deep down in my natural optimism Sent to the province to a lot of trouble, sometimes things are not happy and will not really affect my mood , occasional irritability is only a short , so I am glad he has such a character. We chatted about the topic of love , and suddenly he asked me want to love or want to live, I asked him what difference? He said if you want to find their own feelings of love , if you want to find a love of his life , I said that the two can not have it? Two people love each other like the friends , and his answer is so hard. Because when you want a real feeling of pure romance , if the other party is not necessarily the economic base , this romantic feelings over time and the daily happenings and away , then I said that if one really wants to keep the Feelings, perhaps not so important to the economic base , can work together to create, but the other answer is that I was too naive , that I may not had any setbacks (which I admit has been very successful life is very dull ), The feelings of the real world the real economic base is needed to stability . But I said that if the other party has a good economic foundation, but does not like that person , that together will not be happy ah. In fact, my friend said once again feeling that a run-in process , and perhaps the beginning do not necessarily like each other, after a long period of coexistence ( by a married ), romantic love is not all that important , when the important thing is life , And have a good life will bring human emotion , the details of life in the business with the feelings. Perhaps he said all the right , but I think anyone wants to perfect love, perfect life , and aspire to share happiness. . . . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment