Monday, October 25, 2010

Again close to the brink of collapse

 The loss of his message for a long time, and he did not see the Internet message? Or no time? Numerous reasons for assuming that he left, it seems not work. If really want to open, and now do not know what to do in this situation. Oh,Bailey UGG boots, probably really is hopeless. Hit numerous times that number have been shut down, numerous times that the space allocated number of mobile phones, ha ha, really mad. Is he not a will power? Is not there he will let things become possible? Repeat this daily act of ignorance, why ah? Figure what ah? Today's look at another album of his original role he is the most common,UGG boots cheap, why are you even obsession come to their senses ah? To care for the sentence had to as an oath, promised to hang on, is not it a bit stupid ah? He is at home, have children, there is love, by his want. What I have in his mind, he does not know what I was stubborn ah? Care as he said before, thought, do not have it? Between us, this is the only answer, will not have any miracle. Love, even love. Still love the intelligence will not spend, to pay in vain, were seriously just sad. In terms of men to women is the day all in all, the woman is just the men lonely heart, clown entertainment. I also can not escape this fate, I just a pawn in the hands of God, let fate. I have about this calamity, must go through such pain torture.

2010 08 19

online today to give him a shout, not to say good call me?

Oh and again the result is the same message. Ha ha within the expected.

2010 08 22

aunt came today that he return. Yesterday, he called the horse knew his phone. Today was a fight and beaten. Just one person. He sent a message to call back he did not back then. After that is off. In send a message to him. Like you said mind doing so this time you think of today, beaten, and can only think you probably should not call this in the future may bear on their own to take care of a good horse for me even if I beg you to play three calls later Haha that took farewell will not care about my feelings at the moment called me and asked him how ah still the same answer that question at home, where I hung on the outside line. How such a similar plot in my body ah. Are the same each time. I said today really care about their brain is not suspected broken only sad point is that why spoil their own ah ah Ah, and why the horse is only just an excuse to quarrel in the end his mind clear why the collapse of today may not look like The mind may forget that perhaps this should have only themselves to blame is the price of betrayal I now how do I get out of that house what options do is to abandon or continue the heartache of their own suffering should not send a message to the afternoon he did not return several phone calls Results so he came over before I'm not going to Gansha ah

now is 22:42 pm just received his message.

you who?

seems not his hair. If not mistaken is flat hair. I do not know how long our relationship will be hidden. If it was me, long overdue guessed. Alas! If that is so true Mo Lianxian people. Or die. Tomorrow I do not know what fate? She must know it is my number, how will know what. Is the test you. Ha ha! Now he was at home asleep, and he began to doubt her relationship we had. He woke up tomorrow, she will be asked, or silence, I am now a bit worried, scared. In fact, long wanted to have such a good day if what will do. How at the moment I'm afraid it? Afraid of? There is no fear of death,UGG shoes, fear is how people left alive, the pain. Tomorrow! Accept the fate it!

is now 3:18, stayed up all night. Think about the plans he has done what is ah? He now sleeps comfortably at home, their subject of this crime not deserve it? He is in my life, not just passing through, is all. From the moment tempted to determine which is the life, death will not change. Really think so, and I can not cheat on their feelings. Heart has been filled to the brim of the no longer tolerate any of the. How to do?

him back My heart is really messy and nobody is to blame their own horse fight ah man himself to do is to know that he came back really hurts my heart really want to find a way to end all probably feel better than it is now a multi

2010 08 30

where the audio message is not okay

finally could not help but move to start the ignorance

really like to know your message back to a message you okay now I do not know how to fit the time is not short for a whole two years has never forgotten that feeling of your presence I never forget that love is painful heart
< br> I am in Shenzhen it

Oh okay now tiring of his car to take care of yourself see you You're the love of heartache

lost most of the really really do not know how their You may want to stay away every time you always think of you not happy to say the phrase really care about will feel better to live by those words do

ah, okay you work together the

think I pulled

insomnia can not sleep thinking of you only try their luck in not only good news is disappointing

Yes ah

have the opportunity to go back and find you

I hope you say is true



I sleep a good time to send me information

ah

at the moment 2250 is really exciting too far to sleep for a few messages he really had this power so you can make me miss and attachment to his behavior affects a few of my emotions SMS breaking toss my breath away when God is the head ah my final deadline is the responsibility and obligation to return all the dust bin of all the dust into the earth.

9 12

which does not in touch with a few days I was okay since you give me information such as what kind of hard to get away from you it is a really irresistible miss each other more than hope to lifetime care and attachment which it





you do at home all right to drive attention to the recent hot days drink plenty of water eat well < br>
my brother to pay it

What really went to Manchuria, the anger will not say you miss ah

home

Yes ah

what about you ah

sleep I am speechless to how tired you want to change really fast not to say you have to think if I would sleep for a few days I

To home the

really looking forward to you let me see you, I really really frustrating for you every time I see you are not fit enough to see anything I would not separate as long as you good on you like the only thing I want is nothing more than hello happy this makes me a chance to go back

night to find you the best

ah not really know Oh perfunctory look at what I do Sau much wish that you were by my side

around you doing

ha you want me to tell me more hope that you are now firmly in my side hold you cry to let you know how much I think you where you do ah ah

Guangzhou Come I want to sleep

ha ha ha Ha ha glad to be dizzy or want to hear to miss every time you say this so do not need words Really Want to Sleep Well, you can feel my new night

9 13

time has gone then wish you were in my eyes right away how long ah think you will come back all the time to

is asleep or the road looking forward to see good news and other information, please reply Oh

audio is not the whole night or not you busy with friends, imagined a

9 14

this afternoon he said a few words on the Internet did not send information back to how you do not speak on the Internet dial ah his cell phone and asked him to answer why it hung driving when using a mobile phone will come a few days ah good time to drive to the end of the call

beating the rush of water down the life of many sad thoughts I hope I never fixed in the chaos of the busy streets the only way to punch moment of self will not regret the loss and sorrow for not been the time when many people pretend that I can fake a happy time when many people I can reduce a sub melancholy when the static When the night comes down When the lights go out and do not close my eyes in tears the moment as the emergence of spring-like figure in front of his mind he occupied which I figure hovering in my heart everything he disturb my feelings He gave me his pain, such as floods, such as wild animals all the time the invasion is no longer struggling with my soul struggling with the choice of love to give up their endless round of sad thoughts had been longing to have been heaven ever really thought that fantasy can be the end of time today thoroughly understood that I was wrong to give up my self-esteem to lose very hard to love a person of their own bitter thought I had said to embrace the unknown is the love I thought that the eternal promise of the oath is the end of time I thought there's be together have to be living in the secular world everything is left to the mercy of the secular trend of fame but chose not to continue the ground began to give up self-esteem but can not find love like crazy to their ridiculous that we just kind of sea phase of the most extraordinary how to let them go out after the event we do not have a future even if the contact is still destroying his own life to destroy it is the only choice I could not bear to let go and hold no way back again into nowhere no dilemma to fall apart

9 15

him to get up pee

I think I get to work】

ah

call he could not hear something linked to let him just hang

sent messages to the information I want to sleep on the other made a

Oh today

?

Oh you did not want to finish today to send out

which now ah ah do not think I was still driving

car driving

do not bother you spare time to miss you miss you talk to you ah good to hold you now know you are lucky in my life I do not regret my choice is the end result no matter what I care about is you care about me enough nice trip

Today is his initiative to find me anyway is his first active

think about the feelings and tenderness of this can be a bit scared I really was his in the end I heart of who I really love to take her love tired tired of not abandoning hope not care before and after his new injury is really pain you'd rather die

9 16

asleep Do not send me home



Ha ha ha friends are happy or lose it does not say he came back and I said ha ha ha ha ha ha I was so naive back then he was gone he gently has completely gone out of my life I do not even think hope the heartbreak he pairs this is the best proof that you really deserve to die for him not for me, not a child ah life and death are the same damn his heart really really impossible for us to also expect all of what is the pride of all the self-esteem he will not come back do not destined to meet, after all, love is wrong is wrong even really want to add good too really want to endure it

9 17

yesterday when he returned back do not know the fate of this life is dark disc should not have him back I know that is destined sad sitting alone in his solitary he expect him to know how you expect it to deliver on his promise came to me looking for a reason

noon home to Oh,UGG bailey button, he came back she was not waiting for him to see him speechless simply can not meet Liu Hui, simple conversations and then come back when

when walked on this for a few words on the net to see him an excuse to go online for a moment he knew he wanted me to go I go Oh it has been fired off that the men and women do not go after all the sadness

call him in the quiet home to watch TV all right and see why it made Oh

really glad to see you really want to leave no choice but have to go looking for you tomorrow



back up to the fact that back proved

9 18

he did not come unexpected that is to Aceh within the

cell phone did not answer the call back during the day where it is busy doing What do Dragon and drinking buddy to meet you busy

lucky my life is you let me know what is true love never regretted that so loved today, where do you



doing it how to drive at night is still not discharge you to drive

< br>
the way back up



today do not come back to it every

Okay to call no matter how late in the other two hours are enough for me sleep until the message has to wait until as late as you want to look at so you do not send the message



two hours after the car has not come yet made no

electricity

whole night tossing a good hard ah tired tired and static call the Jing Jing said he knows I feel good chat for an hour of static reference to the things they said he sent messages to His hair is a matter of information, also said the wind threw the phone to find things that he is still active and I have always been my static Fanjian Liu ah ah you really want to torture Liu ah really want me dead forced me there was no way back up why you really do if the passionate Liu Jing Liu ah ah ah what we regarded as child's play of love, or you know I really care about the really afford to mess with me ah Why should a cell phone through the noon Back to the discharge opening is acrimony does not discharge Gansha ah

hit after the other after the development of information and information call

after

on

Why

whatever you are too tired to play at all times made all ah You know I slept with both last night and just see Liu Wei came close to being at home by my wife if I do I do not see that in fact you do not discharge finished you will never want you back your own housekeeping know what I feel Liu

you poured out in the end I do not know where I'm wrong, I should live quietly within his calculations Expression of the trouble you much trouble I said I did not see him play more of this to me so I must have had good efforts

him in the end I do not know where I'm wrong

2010 09 29

September 29 a hard days in 2008 to 29 September at the moment he was beside me in 2008 of 29 September 2008 in my mind he's September 29 for his busy I miss the 29 September 2008 in his heart I offer a sincere for the 29 September 2008 he vowed to think of my promise Like a dream that we just met the minimum boiling in the calm after the really scary why are you even doing the waiting for his lies led a sad sad day pen in the hands of love in his heart he tore in the extension of the heart with tears in such as the spring rush out God to wake up really we have to wake up to the end of last

2010 9 30

seems only the last is the true self or cry as you Laugh

will not go to cover up their grief and pain How are you getting tired, tired of love between us is what a good wife who loved ones forever friends no longer dare to block the effort when the heart The hypocrisy of melancholy feel so numb to children's lives every day proud that their efforts better off I think the only way he would have everything in new light is that which will restore the dignity of his face for this I swear then go with him from his home and his isolation no longer have any involvement does not look for him not to think that he did not see him not to touch it all that his parents his wife and daughter all in all his I lost sight of it forever now forever Farewell to my love of a difference I really can not afford the

2010 10 05

met today to work in the quiet house in East Sea Dragon Rasi pull or inquire from him he is very good is not good that is really good once in the past

Oh glad to tell what it's like a hi-hi is sad that he is better then well he did not belong to my world heard that he should be back soon it is love that tragedy still hate all the stop here is the timeless beauty

2010 10 06

in Liu hear about the topic of his heart suddenly cold and really do not know how tired and out of the room is really really tired he returned home he had decided not to touch his memory, but still can not escape no matter what his After all, life will continue to meet ever met really expect the separation of a 066 call today, no answer 17 points answer is blunt asked him to do, I know he thought I explained I was not deliberately looking for you just to dial 625 only The 066 This is a fact, but when he was asked a few days back, ah, well hung again so my memory lost in the tragic Oh actually I think I'm really very amazing tolerance for a long time How many times a long time I restrained the impulse to be I just want to hear is not touched that I want

No comments:

Post a Comment