Thursday, October 21, 2010

A person to clean their own

 Yesterday, Minato friend's car, Hui Letang home. Look at my parents family, sister and brother. Home, drinking tea at the door first to see the father. Dad had the habit of drinking tea, always one person, pot, cup, drink alone. Dad is a very low-key person, less likely to contact, but rather it is the kind of rural people and honest!

see my friends and I get off, Dad panic and let the tea, seat, but the action becomes sluggish, I found; these days, and my father a lot of the old.

temples appeared white hair, backs are no longer straight. Filled with a tired face, filled with the vicissitudes of life, the bitterness of my heart it inexplicable.

is a word 'gas'. Source of all diseases ah! My heart also understand that Dad is purely gas old. The first for me. Because I should not have took my son does not belong to assume the support obligations. This is a great in the eyes of rural spending, sending his son to private school. Almost more than ten thousand a year, my father mad at me, I can understand, is pained me, I feel bad for the money, but also care about me in poor health, brought out to the hospital in bursts. However, I am also the mother, ah, on this one son, I feel indebted to his son a lot, so many years, and now I have some conditions, wanted to make up for what's. Alas, while the father distressed that their daughter,UGG boots, while the mother distressed that their son is really poor parental love ah!

second, probably the most to his father angry. My sister finally ended their marriage, nothing's out of the siege. The first is the father face ah, rural people, to look at the divorce did not do the face like a particularly outrageous things. Moreover, nearly half sister struggle and family to hand over both hands, the father can not understand nor accept! Both the gas my sister; and gas is not my brother something, good days, however, insist on family members dead. He would not understand, could not understand. Therefore, only grow short gas! Alas! Children are enemy creditors, really deserves to say poor parents heart ah!

Third, the big sister of this man is simply too good. A distant relative to buy a house, all of a sudden come up with hundreds of thousands of big sister to sponsor them. Unfortunately, too proud big sister, he just did not want to write IOUs like each other, and always thought it was people,cheap UGG boots, not thinking so much. Result, relatives trouble, the older sister's account Lai! Refuses to admit that we are still upset, money and worldly possessions, heartless people do not rewarded! Not to forget! Do not want to get angry, as long as our own efforts, will earn it back in; that money! Unfortunately, my father was very angry, ah, first, the father had good intentions do not borrow money too much to remind the big sister,Discount UGG boots, a radical solution to the line. Unfortunately, older sister did not listen; now feel bad that money to his father, sister and distressed hard to make money, you can say it is too hit, more than ten million!

sister and I are aware recent changes in the father, not a thing to a lot of heart. Therefore, self-inductance also ashamed, afraid to face his father. This time did not go home to visit parents.

father are not good at conversation, many things will be boring heart inside. Obvious aging,bailey UGG boots, said his father was hurt! My heart has finally become very hard to accept, hold back the tears, one thing; one thing, I comfort father. To open! Your body does! Personal own way! Heaven must be a way!

comfort in my voice, I still hear my father sigh heavily! Trance to see the tears blurred my father! I held back the tears, hold back the sadness; constant reassurance from my father.

Well, the day it, poor parental love! If we will not give them trouble Hail, that is filial it!

regardless Zhashui, is for a love ah!

connected to one family, affectionate father and daughter pair!

all for love! Do children, Huijia look, do not add to the trouble to the elderly, bring them blessings and warmth, this is probably the best wishes of the old people!

No comments:

Post a Comment