Thursday, November 11, 2010

Calmly norm

 Recently has been a very good mood.
Out a while ago, a FLASH in the blog title, not always upload, and made people Touyunnaozhang to physically and mentally exhausted in my fast, extremely tired when the spirit, SISI showed me a little, I had been sloppy, did not found a place to upload to the far right of the page! I was so so ah!!! do not know how much in it a waste of time ah! < br> do not know the end is coming is so big favor? or at the end came, more people for reimbursement? Anyway, a few days work is often no space to do their own thing, while looking for leaders to sign the moment What makes you take a something, not sit in a chair ah man, but also busy with clean, open water, just a busy, and that is to pursue what check? Oh! God! one of the really head and big .....< br> I do not know is the first thing? again a key not broken, I really Ou Oh! colleagues are laughing at me, I do not know where they come from anger, the key in my hand have repeatedly been seeding, I can there ah? blame the keys too weak, say, people so often been strange if the switch?
more gas is coming Oh, a troubled man, think of it, or a little bit angry ah! even say that I like, reminded to see beauty, such anger that I do not how to break the key? colleagues it? why so bitter sarcasm ah! really could not help myself to review!

No comments:

Post a Comment