Thursday, November 18, 2010

Dreaming legend

 Every night, eyes looked foggy, I do not know where you are, I'm lost?
I secretly scared to ask myself, fog, groping forward to go to. I want out of this piece was shrouded in fog place.
I looking for? What I like less, but I do not know what the specific thing, just feel so sad, just think we should bring it back.
fog gradually dispersed. I have standing on the Beach's new village, familiar places, my birthplace, I think young wielding the sword, and the scarecrow fight scene, he was around and I fought hard. him? his people, it seems I was leaving him, and cast where, and I'm trying to think back, there is the slightest memory of childhood lifetime, grow up instead of a fuzzy memory, I am walking down the road tour go. just to get back my lost memory. back in my mind that he, my heart filled with sorrow.
Gradually, I came to a loess filled the market, people come and go, I took The only one tavern in town this is where the waiter asked, but he pretended not to see me. I had to continue blindly along, not far from a magnificent building, is the city of Sabac. how do I come here? This is a city of death, mottled walls through countless wars, how many died in the walls of Sabac, the loess buried in the blood, but Sabac palace or that all aspire to. trance, I seem to see I'm here and people flame figure. And I fell to the ground when the scream, my heart could not help but twitch.
now being played out here in a battle. human greed and the militant head in this performance. continued It was down at my feet, and I was safe and sound into the palace, red carpets, ornate palace. I was the master here, the stair handrail and a wall mural in my favorite style of craftsmen carved and now I have become passing. that with my him? how I am the only one? I looked around shouting, the rise of siege took absolutely no notice of people killing my existence ~
me cry no response, not even alerted to any person.
I thought to myself if I am destined to him, the marriage Dianshang BrightShadow Bot will leave me with his name, so I can find him, I went straight left the Sabac, left home in my memory.
standing marriage hall of the house, festive red, double red hi and big words, panoramic view. full of the wall is hung with each couple In this marriage, leaving the wooden plaque engraved with the names of two people, I started looking carefully, and if I have affinity with him, the name of us will stay here, but no matter how I look I have not found engraved the name of the wooden plaque.
I burst into tears, perhaps my life, never his existence, he is my fantasy come out of thin air, but those memories that, that gradually clear memory?
I smash the wooden sign, which seemed to laugh at me, how a person went to the house to marriage, to which people are all in pairs, not like me so lonely and sad. I hit the hand of all the strength to go, ready to knock over everything here, just my hands, but like a breeze through the Buddha, those wooden sign motionless. I was shocked, my hands even through these items, I stare at my hand and eyes wide open , originally I was a ghost, a soul. I'm sad smile, and turned out of the marriage house.
was getting bright, my physique slowly disappeared in the mist of this ......

No comments:

Post a Comment