Sunday, November 28, 2010

Dangling (d) Shi Hong

 60
88 in mid-June, science and engineering students to the most painful time, as we like to meet the bullets began to prepare for the final exam. Read my story readers, if you have not test into college, I advise you do not choose science and engineering, it is the world's most thankless things extremely difficult when school, work, little money, liberal arts students in high school, often called stupid, but the university on a number of them free, because you pass the exam is easily the most incompetent can copy, working together a lot of money is earned, science and engineering can not be so lucky, because even if you take the book called the test, you can not make in that round after round of questions to those formulas how to use it to spend a day or two is do not understand this, and my classmates after graduation, every six, seven, twelve months all these excited, because the University sequelae.
every examination, teachers of various subjects the students will be wrestling with how to set traps mm that they can not go beyond, what the problem with the chain sets call them in the examination room dejected, how to dodge when the student sets of questions, deflected the question and ask them how to cross the mountains in the examination room, through the river, and passed the trap, and miserable to fall in the last Ban Masuo, how to call them one by one to kowtow to intercede, but the make-up when you have to do it again, what's called them a dark, disquieting holidays It is almost Code hh teachers, everyone followed. primary school to university, I do not know how many Road to make the hands of the teacher concocted by the problem, its role is, in my eyes, the world became a problem by numerous never formed at the end of the examination room, unless when the teacher, otherwise, sooner or later, one day, I can not think of the answer was due to kick kick.
test on the eve of the university's Institute almost all the students appear before an appearance mm dishes, red eyes, cold hands and feet, head dizzy, such as the celebrated, poor ridiculous.
to crazy levels, I think both the teachers or students are the same.
61
so I started learning to your life, June 17, I entered the classroom, but see the students one by one Shense strange, Sun Bing Lai came in my whisper said: Review outline, quick examination. independence, took to the streets ***, floats must not, flag flying, guard of honor of the leader of a small little girls dressed in mini-skirts, dancing hand holding a small command,bailey UGG boots, kick up the thigh, revealing underwear hh This is what I see in the movies of, well, unfortunately, as dignified Chinese college students have to enter the examination room, pins and needles, desk trying to come up, wait for an opportunity to cheat, really frightened misplaced died ah hh!
62
said go, I know, have to learn.
Then, suddenly, I only sleep four hours, the rest of my time lying on the desk or the desk, crazy learning, writing desk from the corner to move to the room, Alai and I one on each side, holding a studying the book, Shoudi Xia Falling to write about math, writing paper will soon be stacking up more than two feet thick, the more I learn the more panic, the more the more my heart did not learn the end of those things the more I learn the more unfathomable, A Lay it very stable, unlike my soul that seemed to be lost, but one afternoon she was telling the truth, it was three days before the exam, she was a pile of scrap paper Fannong drink of water, and glanced at me, see I was looking at her, then sighed: failed to fire, and my dad can not be non-beat me. I happen to think the original question that the solution of the high number of road, so free hip leaps, V to the table and sped his pen, a few have done it, look Allais, has long been safely asleep.
I sat to the bed, watching Alai's sleep state, I saw her little face up against the sallow, a hair in your mouth and bite, Zhou Zhao small brow, as if still wrestling with a question of method, children huddled body, hand hold in the chest, shortness of breath if the peasant woman, as if anxious-like, keep a layer of sweat on the skin, nose, also leaking a little, I leaned over to gently kiss her, but her eyes suddenly opened, see Leng Leng me, awhile, only grow in one breath, kiss me,Discount UGG boots, kiss the side of the side asked me: Hi put me to sleep a while. on the line, do not put too noisy to.
I followed her guidelines, is really found, I took the tape from the box, insert the tape recorder with me, so the music sounded, and ;
Allais drilling the kitchen, making a mysterious potion. the so-called mysterious potion, is nothing more than a brick out of the refrigerator, the back with a kitchen knife Mengza two, who spent a piece of a pass into the coffee pot boiling mad, until become dark brown, plus a lot of sugar, pour a large cup, then took a deep breath and drank, and soon, people will drink this water can be excited, clear-headed, quick thinking, diligent and tireless I do not know now whether there is such a stimulant effect.
Alai slippers sound coming from the kitchen pass, I heard her humming the song children, rattled to wash the cup, when the phone rang, and a Chinese Yang.
Hua Yang on the phone that he is now Museum of Art, while on that, really, less than twenty minutes, he came, carrying a broken bag, put a glass of a door Alai mysterious potion child-side in the past, his eyes red, his face sticky, a look that is boil the night, a mysterious potion he drank, and then touch your mouth: you? number of pages to him, he jumped up: > he looked, laughed: to do? time to discuss which of course can promise not to give up being fired or the repeater, Alai looked up, told us: We accept the views of her re-sat in a triangle, crazy learning. less than ten minutes, Hua Yang would stand up and shouting: : sit by the river, the sky is already dark, the water reflecting the street light, not far from Hua Yang pointed to a watermelon stand, said: . . three days hh call me later. Levin himself awake, the three of us ate a fried rice, and then drink a glass of the mysterious potion, and finally coming to dawn, we Beiqishubao, went straight to school, listen to the teacher's refresher course, on the road, we one by one go rickety, very robust.
63
Three days later, the examination began, how those days off,UGG boots cheap, and think about sweaty palms, it is interesting Hua Yang in the test before the first door Physics especially interesting to do a weird dream, he dreamed that he stood watch outside the examination room one by one into the students, the mood is very bad, then squat pulled bubble feces, urging him to writing the exam invigilator, he do not, squatting feces in there playing, the teacher said go, he's saying, wait a minute, let me stop playing a while.
'd also exam results, I have a make-up, Hua Yang, two, Alai all over, also consider a third class, for me, and Hua Yang is concerned, summer is not considered to play happy, because we have a school make-up,UGG boots, make-up but, according to school regulations, this course will link to take the exam again before graduation, University exam however, even if the white is only issued on the mm you a Graduated school diploma, that'll be terrible.

No comments:

Post a Comment