Tuesday, November 30, 2010

November 2010 the last Sunday

 November 28 sunny morning, the golden sun through the white curtains direct to my bed, I really could not sleep,bailey UGG boots, mainly the recent weather is dry,Discount UGG boots, a row over a month may not have the rain under the larger , arguing with his son to eat breakfast, so I had to get up to eat for breakfast to his son, his throat too dry to death,cheap UGG boots, dry lips, molting, death is simply uncomfortable. I do while the night put peanuts boiled rice porridge heat in the microwave was, began to wash the side, both almost simultaneously. son may be too hungry, no washing can not wait to eat breakfast, eat to eat! after all, he was a child, my wife lying in bed can not afford,UGG bailey button, do not Guannameduo! My son and I began to eat. eaten breakfast, I'm going to take my son go out shopping, where to go? I suddenly thought of the good air, wide vision, is a good place for recreation! wife told to go to went straight to the Luan city overlooking the entire landscape, what a pleasant picture! sigh too much development and change of Lu'an! us down, , the son called hungry, there is no time to go home to cook, our family went to the East 3 Street's

No comments:

Post a Comment