Tuesday, December 7, 2010

First contact (Section IV)

 Section kidding? If Artest so called mean, I Jiaosha? my meal. danger, then I am the Secretary of the National Security Agency. name hh , I had to listen to his advise. so I did not know the Yoshina eat only a little. and she, too, do not ask my name. Is there a female Ron Artest? so I often wonder. night quarter past three have been to bring in to start work. but they try it, ; swelling of the liver   hh really good in the end you did not? hh I suggest the courage to meet her to discuss the details of that, she was indifferent. only role in the beating. and I think tonight she was, a bit strange. becomes rapid up between hh is nervous? seems not. with her, only natural, no tension. should be a little touched by it! I finally let down those who will grow because the middle of the night talk to her days of acne are. ; riffraff hh met so I do not like, we would not be so deep of the night chatting hh hh afraid you disappointed cute Jianguang Si hh I certainly have to have only appearance hh no appearance of the lady hh In case people do not really hh because I'm cute so there is no beauty, there is no polite due to rude remarks hh Time hh:) hh After dinner you have to both life and wealth hh I do not want loss of hh flowers have not met such a person, then it is a great folly. and can easily be stood up. Otherwise, why Jacky Cheung to sing: , brown socks, brown small bell-bottoms, brown sweater, a brown bag and then back hh jeans, blue long-sleeved shirt, a blue bag and then back hh into a brown   hh ; how could I lose? I really have a rainbow range of underwear, red clear yellow indigo purple, seven-color and taste. Mensao because I am a typical Scorpio, the appearance of factors, but Korea is very internal. And if you do not accidentally forget the day of the week when, take a look to know the underwear. riffraff hh hh because I'd need you I already do not have any expectations looks hh hh You go to bed early hh hh:) hh It is time together on, not on the site with hh sleep is not always secure. drowsily, it seems to become my life. the hh to suggestions it! hh Straight I will cover your hh the role of wave reflection, will ship perpendicular to the quay hh are still very tense. take a look at the watch, time is almost up hh safely go! hh hh warrior winds blow Xi Yi Shuihan to Come Nevermore hh back to drink hh not in the mood lifted him hh half past seven p.m., this time to see people who never met, is perfect. usually when we have dinner, so do not bother to think about the problem of where to eat . Otherwise, just decide what to eat, you have to outlay an hour. but the point is,UGG shoes, have to spend more money to eat. For poor students like me, McDonald's, then the other would simply go directly to McDonald's. cups cola, an order of fries can kill. Coke has not called the big cup. And do not worry whether or eat with ugly problems. remember Ron Artest and a girl have time to eat steak dishes, the results of that girl is so nervous, all knives, face Artest flew to the entire steak. So better not to eat the first meeting. If you must eat, and never eat steak dishes. if the two sides Yiyanbuhe, will not have lives at risk. The girl in front of the shock. if not her brown dress, and that gave me a jerk. I thought she was just to ask. In today's ago, I always thought that beauty exists only in TV and movies, or is crossing the street, hurried pass you by. and she really is beautiful. Some of the beautiful girl, is vary. In other words, do you think the United States, I may not agree. but I certainly did not one doubts the beauty of this girl. I do not have very high literary attainments, so to describe a very beautiful woman, only Biyuexiuhua, beauties, like Exquisite Beauty and the Empress Dowager old-fashioned. I blame the school project, in the hope or beauty can be calculated measuring instruments. But the beauty is after all just beautiful. Beauty is emotional, not rational. at National Cheng Kung University, Gulao According to legend, the words: Cheng Kung Long live girls is the so-called hh hh You did such a high   good way to save money after all hh Article also called the two. times. The hh hh is not religious but I can accompany you pray hh one hundred yuan bank notes hope that it will rest in peace prayer hh hh . ? hh ; So why do you lie to me do not you look cute? hh Unfortunately she was too pretty, or being a jerk will more than enough. children, the gentle meaning is no different with the slack. I began to sit in front of me looked at the beautiful girl. beauty is a very vague adjectives hh because there are many types of beauty. perhaps as cold as ice The Maid; perhaps as fresh and refined Wang Yuyan. perhaps as innocent doomed to be thrown; perhaps as unruly wayward Zhao. perhaps as a sly intelligence Huang Rong; perhaps as affectionate meaning heavy Ren Yingying. but she did not like. Fortunately, she is not, so she is not a fictional character. She is real life. first saw her, I was hook to the face of her two soul, is her voice took six soul. left with only one soul of my soul, no time to look at the height of her body fat or thin. Now I can finally carefully looked to her. she was very thin, however, is not the kind of fragile. Her skin is hh because I have not seen the white snow, and therefore can not use Now sitting, I could not tell her height. but just at dinner, I looked at her eyes, the line of sight angle of depression of about 20 degrees hh the six eyes (I have four) and a distance of about 20 cm hh I and her height difference of about = 20 * tan20 ° = 7.3. I 171hh about 164hh As for her so her hair, over the shoulder 10 cm, although not to the waist, but also be very long. and so she is not to say hair hh has streaked into the hh brown or black beautiful why? is also hh hh so fun because I think I have some hair dye to mean mean hh do you think look good? hh in a little coffee. I will be proud of hh So used to describe her voice is unscientific. still crisp but not greasy fries is more appropriate. Her laugh, like tomato sauce dip french fries, crisp in a little sweet and sour. Why do prefer brown? hh ? hh Oh hh hh Black and White in front of you dare so beautiful I can not help swelling of the liver hh appreciation for your courage hh I will not sleep. drink coffee is very unlikely it would have to wear a brown!? hh If we follow this logic, it would have a red watermelon juice drink; drink green tea have a green soda that love hh , not on what color clothes do not wear it? either-hh philosophy also is a coffee wearing my philosophy hh you want to listen to you? hh quick release Coffee hh coke, acid, bitter hh small speakers with no pants slightly lighter, like the unique flavor of mocha sweater hh hh strong sour lighter colors, such as Blue Mountain coffee, supple and delicate fine hh hh and alcohol deep inside my backpack outside the pale color and dotted with decorations, are like floating on the surface of Cappuccino coffee hh fresh milk, and sprinkle with cinnamon hh both charming sweet yet rich glycol strong hh out of words. I can not help once again sitting in front of me looked at the beautiful girl. In the evening before, she is just a wandering soul on the network only. only the ID, not flesh and blood. Now she sat on the living before me, talk to me, smiled at me, exposing my scars? or rather out from the door at McDonald's to see her, I had a dream in the making. but now I found to be in a dream. hh riffraff has crashed do you? hh you idle for a long time ㄛ hh adjectives to praise your snow smart hh no such word. blue really is my favorite, but how breaking it? just the set of her philosophy as a theme, then I just go by the Mechanical Fear me! hh lost beauty and hh is not a disgrace and that This is related to that I am not a hero; but can not cross it off, even though the hero, the hero is just a throw in the towel. possession of his hh anyway I'm just a jerk, and not a hero hh due to weather conditions and cold, hot, deep, shallow, dirty environment hh my shoes and socks are different colors deep, like the deep blue Pacific waters hh hh jeans, slightly lighter, and a little white, like a floating iceberg the cold Arctic waters treacherous hh hh lighter color shirt, like the indoor swimming pool water clear, bright hh I hh bags within the shallow depth of colors, and dark green strap, like the Cheng Ching Lake's floating on the surface of the lake hh a few live fish tail, and both sides hh willow vivid reflection of the quiet but elegant hh dream? but I believe that my appearance is not enough to let her have the feeling of dreaming. even if she also a dreamer, I still have to grasp my dream sweet dreams than her. the hh hh I smiled a few also you hh What about you? hh ; I thought this would look like I have more knowledge hh Why say it is by her so comfortable? I just want to know that we co-sub-Well! hh raised container of cola cup, learn martial arts characters, as if to toast hh see a lovely girl, learning FHM Hammer, is a very fun thing. So I raised the same container of Coke cup, and she cheers. also I met her finger. probably because the relationship between cola it! hh exception of her cold fingers. This is my first exposure to her. and then flashed in my mind, is ; close Many secret warehouse. So if you're lucky,UGG bailey button, in your lifetime, you will encounter a few hold to open your heart and key to the warehouse. but many people in their lives, but always inside the warehouse had not been turned on. and When I come into contact with her cold fingers, I find that it is the key. a key to open my heart key to the warehouse hh

No comments:

Post a Comment